Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 7: still improving

Today should have been rest day. I almost made it rest day, but I pushed through and did Monday's workout, so that after I give blood tomorrow I'll be able to do a rest day.

I think I figured out what's going on with my knee. I had been adjusting my stance during stretches to be "normal" for me, but then, two days ago, I started having enough flexibility to point my feet forward, so i did. this, I think, though being alright in my muscles, caused all kinds of problems in my joints, which just aren't made for pointing forward. So today I went back to adjusting myself to point my toes out as they want to be. Though my knee was still a little sore today, it wasn't the stabbing, "STOP!" pain of yesterday.

Dinner was Hawaiian Chicken (bbq sauce and crushed pineapple over chicken) from the crockpot, over rice, with pudding for dessert. And, bonus, I have enough calories left in the day that I am supposed to eat, so I'm going to have some cereal before bedtime. (I'm tracking calories using an online tool, mostly at this point just for seeing what I can eat at the end of the day, pre-bed-snack-wise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment