Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 6: too soon for improvement?

Nope, not too soon at all. This was the first day that I was faced with doing a routine that I had already done. It's probably my favorite of the routines, and I was indeed able to do it better today. And that was after spending three hours out and about with a friend.

I had to do more modifying than I would have liked... my ankle in an odd spot was sore by the end, but the big modifier was my knee. I hope that it was how I was sitting before I started exercising, but there was sharp pain at the top of my knee cap when ever I bent the knee under pressure (landing a jump, preparing a jump, etc.) I iced both sore spots after, and the knee feels fine (I haven't tested it, though), but the ankle is still a little sore. We'll see what happens, but it was encouraging that I was able to do the cardio and other things up to that point better than I had earlier in the week.

Technically, tomorrow is my day off, but since I'm giving blood on Monday, I'm going to do Monday's workout tomorrow, and take Monday off. I am ready for a day off, but I know that it'll be good to not have two days off and get thrown off my stride.(And definitely good not to even try to work out on the day I do my first blood donation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment